COVID 19 Precautionary Measures
Coronavirus continues to threaten and ruin the lives of millions of people across the globe. AtoB Minicabs Edgware service provides secure, punctual, low-cost and 24 hours Minicab service in Edgware. We strictly follow all the SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures). Your health, safety and security is our topmost priority. The virus is rapidly spreading due to which it is cumbersome for people to travel safely. AtoB Minicabs Edgware being a responsible Edgware Minicab transportation service, ensures that passengers and drivers follow the SOPs. AtoB Minicabs Edgware services assures safety as we disinfect and wash the cars properly after every ride.
In the light of current situation of COVID-19, we have been following the below-mentioned safety and health Precautionary Measures:
- In all our private hire cars in Edgware, we provide hand sanitizers and masks.
- We receive payments through cards only
- Our minicabs in Edgware are washed and disinfected daily
- We monitor the health status of our Edgware Minicab drivers. They are tested on regular basis
- AtoB Minicabs Edgware provide non-contact pick up and drop off facility through its Edgware Minicab service.
- We disinfect our minicabs in Edgware by taking care of each detail. That is, we disinfect passenger facilities, armrests, steering wheel, seats, headrests, door handles, travel accessories, and other surfaces.
- Throughout the journey, our drivers wear mask and change it from time to time.
- AtoB Minicabs Edgware windows remain open as Air-conditioning might cause the virus to spread.
- Passengers are advised to avoid touching the surfaces and wear mask properly.
- Seat covers are changed frequently.
- The passengers are asked to store the record of electronic payment in their phones.
- To prevent the spread of the disease we clean and disinfect our local minicabs in Edgware.
- The drivers are always advised to a take rest and maintain healthy diet.
AtoB Minicabs Edgware crew is working tirelessly day and night to ensure that the Standard Operating Procedures are followed properly.